Wednesday 26 November 2014

A Direct Bus from New Delhi to Nepal !!!!



A direct bus from Delhi to Nepal!!!! Are you serious!!! Well, that's what my reaction was. I am really surprised and excited to hear this news because I would love to go to such a trip. This bus is going to cover 1250 kms in 30 hours with 4 night halts in Firozabad, Faizabad, Sunouli and the last one in Mugling (Nepal). So How much do I have to pay for it ?? only Rs 2300....which is around $38...that's it. This bus would leave to Nepal from New Delhi every single day at 10.00 am. So you don't have to worry about availability of buses. There is an option of advance booking and I would recommend you to book it in advance.
Oh yes!!! I have reached Nepal, How do I come back ? There is a same service from Nepal which has started at the same time. The route from Nepal to Delhi is Kathmandu - Bhairawa - Sanauli - Gorakhpur - Lucknow and back to New Delhi.

Required Paperwork for this Journey
This is awesome..Just a photo Id proof for the people of India and Nepal. Isn't it great!! Carry you photo identification proof, buy a ticket and you are on.

I always believe in enjoying the journey more than the destination so I am surely looking forward to travel on this route and I would also get to meet new people and yes nice FOOD of Nepal (how can I forget that :). Lastly, Nepal is a super awesome place to visit to and it is very economical too.



Tell me if you are also planning to take this bus, lets travel together. If you any query related to travelling in India..Feel free to contact me. :) In my last post I mentioned that my next post would be about Top 5 things to do in Auli, well I couldn't resist myself after reading this news but next post is surely gonna be about Auli. :)
Till next time.. Stay Happy and Keep Travelling. :) 

No comments:

Post a Comment